1. Garnet Health closing 4 physician practices Full story
2. Nevada physician charged with illegally distributing drugs from a fake clinic Full story
3. Amazon to end Amazon Care services for employers Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
5. Student debt relief's effect on physicians, nurses: 5 notes Full story
6. Physician bad behavior on social media: 6 report findings Full story
7. CommonSpirit, Morehouse partner to diversify clinician base Full story
8. How much revenue is driven from value-based contracts Full story
9. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
10. 10 signs that an employee is about to quit + 4 ways to make them stay Full story
11. Physician wins Hawaii's Democratic primary for governor: See his 6 key issues Full story
12. Why private equity is bettering orthopedics, 3 physician leaders weigh in Full story
13. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.
3. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.