1. California physician who fraudulently billed insurers $600M gets 10 years in prison Full story
2. Physicians see spike in misbehavior, report says Full story
3. 'Fatiguing, but ultimately necessary': A physician's playbook for payer negotiations Full story
4. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas
5. 4 physician fraud cases in 2 weeks Full story
6. 4 CMOs from top US hospitals on the best advice they've received Full story
7. UnitedHealth vs. Anthem vs. Cigna in Q2 Full story
8. How Optum, SCA Health are shifting growth strategies Full story
9. Errors, frictions and delays are just some of the symptoms of an out-of-date management process. Here's how health plans can avoid these obstacles and save money.
10. Employer healthcare spending expected to rise $13K per employee next year, report finds Full story
11. 2 New York physicians building eye center Full story
12. 'A devastating blow': 2 OB-GYNs on practicing medicine post-Roe Full story
13. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.