1. Highest-paying physician specialties in the US | 2022 Full story
2. 9.1% inflation intensifies physician economic woes Full story
3. Pennsylvania physician gets year in prison for illegal substance distribution Full story
4. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
5. Tenet, Steward feud after $1.1B deal Full story
6. 3 anesthesiologists making headlines Full story
7. CVS names physician senior vice president of retail healthcare Full story
8. 10 states with the largest increases to travel nurse pay Full story
9. Hospitals are losing revenue and misallocating resources with OR mismanagement. Here are 3 tips to maximize capacity.
10. AI company combating physician burnout raises $12.5M Full story
11. Early warnings, few false alerts: What physicians want out of AI sepsis detection tools Full story
12. Primary care providers need more than 26 hours a day to follow national care guidelines, study estimates Full story
13. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
2. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
3. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.