1. 10 specialties with the highest pay jumps Full story
2. Tenet, Amazon and Optum: 3 deals in 6 days Full story
3. Former Texas health system CEO charged in $1.2B fraud crackdown Full story
4. See how documentation that writes itself can reduce feelings of burnout and fatigue by 70%.
5. Viewpoint: Physicians are best equipped to lead healthcare organizations Full story
6. The 10 largest U.S. medical groups Full story
7. Traveling nurse wages take a fall Full story
8. Solutions to the physician shortage Full story
9. There's only one way to harness healthcare data without the risk of compromising patient privacy. Click here for three real-life case studies on how AI is the future of quality improvement.
10. Elevance in the headlines: 7 updates in 30 days Full story
11. 8 ways to retain top employees amid the 'Great Resignation' Full story
12. Anesthesiologist pay jumps nearly 9% Full story
13. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
2. C-suite leaders need fresh alternatives to survive today's changing healthcare landscape. Get insights from Optum's report to learn how to handle the industry's top priorities and challenges.
3. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.