1. 5 physician specialties that drive the most revenue Full story
2. How declining physician pay will alter the healthcare industry Full story
3. Fired physician sues Indiana hospital, alleges ADA violation, gender bias Full story
4. COVID-19 greatly affected health systems everywhere – but by how much? Get a data-driven look at the pandemic's impact here.
5. How the $3.9B Amazon-One Medical deal could affect medical group acquisitions Full story
6. Watch for these signs of illegal telehealth partnerships, HHS warns physicians Full story
7. Average physician signing bonuses in the last 5 years Full story
8. A new standard of care: Why this Texas practice evaluates mental health ahead of surgery Full story
9. Hospitals are increasing revenue up to $500K per OR per year with AI-driven capacity management. Learn how to match supply and demand during "normal" and "crisis" times.
10. How 2 decades of physician diversity work is paying off at Alameda Health System Full story
11. Curriculum guide emphasizes equity skills for physicians in 3 stages of their careers Full story
12. Physicians confused about prescribing cancer treatments to pregnant women Full story
13. Surgery is still a gateway to long-term opioid use. Learn how a New York hospital protects patients with drug-free pain management during this virtual session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Discharging patients at the right time can save hospitals nearly $9,000 per bed per year. Learn how UCHealth benefits from the right tech and generates an ROI on its tech investments.
2. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.
3. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.