1. Physicians balk at 'devastating' Medicare proposed pay cuts Full story
2. Michigan physician guilty of operating $35M pill mill Full story
3. Why physicians are turning away from private practice Full story
4. See how documentation that writes itself can reduce feelings of burnout and fatigue by 70% . See how.
5. Iowa board can sanction physician who gave up license in another state Full story
6. Physicians in this region pay the highest malpractice premiums Full story
7. Top 10 physician groups by number of physicians Full story
8. Walmart heir's medical school moves forward Full story
9. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
10. Meritus Health to open medical school Full story
11. Barnes-Jewish Hospital and physician group starting joint-venture ASC Full story
12. Knee replacement cost by state: HOPD vs. ASC Full story
13. Patient experience falling short? Outdated rooms could be the culprit. Learn how to make patient rooms a priority.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.