1. NorthShore University Health called in 20 physicians to treat July 4th parade shooting victims Full story
2. 5 wealthiest, 5 lowest net worth physician specialties Full story
3. Michigan physician acquitted of pill mill charges after 3 years in jail Full story
4. Top physician practices are using these three success drivers to prevent revenue leakage, improve overall efficiency, and maximize revenue capture.
5. 5 reasons for physician practice finance improvement, decline in 2021 Full story
6. Healthcare billing fraud: 9 recent cases Full story
7. Primary care physicians seeing fewer patients per week Full story
8. SLUCare Physician Group partners with SSM Health Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. University Hospitals names chief medical officer of 2 Ohio hospitals Full story
11. ASC ownership opportunity key to attracting physicians Full story
12. UVM Health seeks 19.9% rate increase as CFO says system faces 'most challenged financial position' of his career Full story
13. Burnout can cost healthcare organizations more than $1M per physician. Learn how the right technology can liberate overwhelmed staff and reduce cost.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.