1. 400-physician practice votes to join Duke Health after suit alleging takeover Full story
2. Rudeness: A care quality issue Full story
3. Physician-owned hospital pays $1.2M to settle billing fraud claims Full story
4. Save 7 minutes per patient encounter and reduce documentation time by 50%. See how.
5. Top-paying metro areas for 4 healthcare careers Full story '
6. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
7. Physicians with their own practices are more satisfied with EHRs, study finds Full story
8. Private equity: 6 updates in 30 days Full story
9. Is your practice ready for an RCM partner? Learn 5 ways to catch up and keep up with claims without taxing your staff.
10. Limiting 1st-year residents' work hours improves patient safety, study finds Full story
11. Evil empire' UnitedHealth schemes to underpay providers, Envision suit alleges Full story
12. Site-neutral insurer contracts a reality for orthopedic group Full story
13. Labor and supply costs are poised to hammer hospital margins again in the remainder of 2022. AdventHealth and Mount Nittany Health System have unlocked savings to help weather the storm. Here's how.
14. 3 health system CEOs reveal retirement plans Full story
15. 15% of physicians didn't get a raise last year & 6 more survey stats Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.
2. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis
3. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.