1. New York physician indicted in $10M fraud scheme Full story
2. What could draw more physicians to private practice Full story
3. Private practice physicians drop to 26% Full story
4. Save 7 minutes per patient encounter and reduce documentation time by 50%. See how.
5. Optum ups offer 223% in bid for physician group Full story
6. Physician incentive bonuses by specialty Full story
7. The innovation physicians need in the 'shopping era' of healthcare Full story
8. Primary care physicians by the numbers Full story
9. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
10. Florida physicians: 5 key stats Full story
11. 6 systems launching residency programs Full story
12. 5 cases targeting healthcare monopolies Full story
13. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colo. and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
14. What female physicians are practicing: A breakdown by specialty Full story
15. Massachusetts General Hospital taps neurosurgeon as chief medical officer Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 81% of residents like their training programs, but 41% are burned out. Get resources from AMA to improve physician well-being and promote better work-life balance here.
2. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
3. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.