1. Jury acquits Ohio physician accused of 14 patient deaths Full story
2. What do the 9 physician billionaires have in common? They're all self-made Full story
3. 74% of physicians are hospital or corporate employees, with pandemic fueling increase Full story
4. 40% of medical practices aren’t achieving their revenue goals. Learn three strategies leading physician groups use to prevent revenue leakage and produce stronger financial outcomes.
5. Top-earning states for physicians Full story
6. Physicians, whistleblowers win millions in False Claims Act settlements: 6 cases Full story
7. Consolidating doesn't have to mean loss of independence, physician says Full story
8. Male physicians see up to 31% larger paychecks than their female colleagues Full story
9. It's time for hospital CIOs to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis Health is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
10. Unclear link between physician burnout, care quality: Study Full story
11. Physician to deliver Yale med school's commencement address Full story
12. Alabama law expands CRNAs' scope of practice Full story
13. 60% of patients still find online scheduling tools too complex to navigate. Here's how health systems are solving that.
14. Technology from wearables has 'outpaced' physicians, says cardiologist Full story
15. 3 skills independent physicians need Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
3. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.