1. Physicians' biggest threats Full story
2. New York physician pleads guilty to $3M billing fraud: 3 details Full story
3. States ranked by active physicians per capita Full story
4. Move beyond scribes to reduce burnout, boost physician satisfaction, improve patient experience, increase operational efficiency and automatically document care with the Nuance Dragon Ambient eXperience (DAX).
5. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: New challenges require a new approach for patient experience Full story
6. How to navigate Stark Law post-pandemic: 3 tips Full story
7.1 in 5 physicians are depressed, survey says Full story
8. 892 hospitals at risk of closure, state by state Full story
9. Cleveland Clinic, Advent Health & more adapted to the digital world to improve patient experiences. Click here to learn how they deliver the consumer-like experiences patients now expect.
10. New California medical school placed on probation Full story
11. Male physicians in Maryland earn up to 50% more than female physicians Full story
12. Fee-for-service models may improve access to care, study finds Full story
13. COVID-19 isn't done with new demands for clinical decision support systems. Click here to make sure yours is up to par.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.
2. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
3. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.