1. Healthcare's $979M physician problem Full story
2. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
3. 71 physician practice, ASC closures in the past 4 years Full story
4. Fallen victim to timeline "gotchas" when deploying a tech project? Click here to ensure that doesn't happen when planning your active archive implementation.
5. 25 US hospitals among Newsweek's 100 best in the world Full story
6. 10 states predicted to have the greatest physician shortages in 2030 Full story
7. Tennessee physician convicted in $50M fraud scheme Full story
8. 79% of providers say prior authorization rules grew in last year Full story
9. Hospitals aren't out of the woods yet — bed and staffing shortages are still rampant. Learn how Yale New Haven Health innovated past these hurdles.
10. VA eyes simulation platform for physician training Full story
11. Health information exchanges boost physician referrals 46%: study Full story
12. Average ASC case mix by specialty: 2022 Full story
13. Ambient AI can innovate the tediousness out of clinical documentation. Click here to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
2. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
3. Patients' frustration with primary care is growing. See how health systems can improve the patient experience and foster more loyalty here.