1. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2021 burnout rates Full story
2. Hospitals are snapping up physicians: Who wins? Full story
3. 23% of healthcare workers likely to leave healthcare soon, poll finds Full story
4. Move beyond scribes to reduce burnout, boost physician satisfaction, improve patient experience, increase operational efficiency and automatically document care with the Nuance Dragon Ambient eXperience (DAX).
5. The 55 hospitals penalized by Medicare 8 years straight over patient complications Full story
6. Physicians to get $15M settlement in lawsuit over bonuses Full story
7. Healthcare workers' pay increases lag behind white-collar raises Full story
8. All 50 states ranked by orthopedic ASCs per capita Full story
9. Rare disease treatments need an update. Here's where hospitals can start.
10. Viewpoint: Baby boomers are retiring in droves, worsening the effects of the 'Great Resignation' Full story
11. Why Health Affairs can't promote its latest issue Full story
12. Congress passes clinician mental health bill: 5 things to know Full story
13. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
2. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
3. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.