1. Top 10 states for physicians to retire Full story
2. How physician net worth, debt has changed in the last 5 years Full story
3. 6 physician legal battles in 15 days Full story
4. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
5. What physician leaders need to know about Amazon's new prescription drug service Full story
6. Physician specialties with the happiest marriages Full story
7. Social inflation adds up to 11% to physician malpractice claims: report Full story
8. 20 health systems with highest contract labor expenses Full story
9. How to address health equity without adding costs? By increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring. Learn how RPM benefits all key stakeholders and why so many health systems are adopting it.
10. Dell Medical School names Dr. George Arnaoutakis chief of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery Full story
11. Dr. Richard Highbloom named chair of cardiothoracic surgery at Pennsylvania hospital Full story
12. Parkview Health appoints Dr. Ray Dusman president of physician and clinical expertise Full story
13. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
2. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
3. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.