1. What a non-competes ban may mean for physicians Full story
2. Colorado physician convicted for misappropriating $250K in COVID-19 relief funds Full story
3. Number of active physicians by specialty Full story
4. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
5. 47% of physicians are 55 or older: 8 things to know about the physician workforce Full story
6. 11 medical careers among the top 25 best jobs for 2023: US News Full story
7. Tennessee physician named Southern Surgical Association president Full story
8. In-hospital mortality rates rose, readmissions declined in Pennsylvania hospitals Full story
9. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
10. AposHealth appoints Dr. Harry Leider chief medical officer Full story
11. Dr. Lucio Gordon returns as president of Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute Full story
12. Dr. Anne Borgman joins NiKang Therapeutics board of directors Full story
13. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional check-ins drag down staff efficiency and frustrate patients. See how one Georgia hospital is cashing in on a mobile-first approach that can improve intake in these 7 key ways.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.