1. Hospitals and health systems plagued by CEO exits: What physician leaders need to know Full story
2. Physician named 13th best job in healthcare Full story
3. Former Ohio physician found guilty of illegally prescribing opioids Full story
4. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
5. Optum Health's revenue up 31.6% to $71.1B in 2022 Full story
6. 9 physicians stepping into leadership roles outside of the C-suite Full story
7. Private equity & physicians: 5 moves, studies to know Full story
8. UPSA warns specialty physicians to brace for clinic closures amid Medicare fee cuts Full story
9. Frustrated with on-call scheduling mishaps? Learn how Children’s Hospital Colorado linked provider scheduling with its EMR for efficiency and improved satisfaction.
10. Renaissance Physicians Partners seeks to acquire Houston independent providers Full story
11. CDC appoints Dr. Nirav Shah principal deputy director Full story
12. Mass Eye and Ear appoints Dr. Benjamin Mizell chief of anesthesia Full story
13. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
2. What does a sustainable workforce look like in healthcare today? Check in with 150 C-suite leaders to learn the 5 traits of a sustainable workforce and healthcare's top workforce investment priorities for 2023.
3. 60% of physicians say administrative work drives burnout. Discover how industry leaders are restoring joy in the clinical setting through human-centered design, automation and ‘a platform of health.’