1. New York physician to pay $1.4M for Medicare billing fraud Full story
2. 5 statistics on physician pay Full story
3. FTC could ban noncompetes with new rule: What ASCs need to know Full story
4. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
5. Cleveland Clinic names overseas leadership Full story
6. 16 most popular nonmedical side gigs for physicians Full story
7. What to know about prior authorization Full story
8. UCHealth and Intermountain forming 700-physician joint CIN Full story
9. Manual staff management wastes health systems' time + perpetuates inequity. Here's how Mayo Clinic achieved faster, more equitable staffing decisions.
10. Dr. John Jefferies appointed chief medical officer of Nuwellis Full story
11. Remix Therapeutics appoints Dr. Christopher Bowden chief medical officer Full story
12. Parker Health selects Dr. Philip McDonald as chief medical officer Full story
13. Frustrated with on-call scheduling mishaps? Learn how Children’s Hospital Colorado linked provider scheduling with its EMR for efficiency and improved satisfaction.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Listen, understand, act — 3 steps to meet healthcare's empathy imperative. Learn more here.
2. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.
3. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.