1. Rite Aid CEO: PBM is 'one of our most important assets'
2. 10 indicted in $46M fraud scheme involving dozens of pharmacies in Michigan Full story
3. Walgreens year in review: A timeline of key events
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
8. Despite fraud busts, many defective EHRs still on the market: 'They're almost too big to fail' Full story
9. Roche buys international rights to Sarepta's Duchenne drug for $750M Full story
10. New National Academies opioid guidelines aim to make prescribing more consistent Full story
11. Are your patient statements working for you? Click here to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
12. 9 recent drug, device recalls Full story