1. FDA greenlights 1st antiviral pill regimen to treat COVID-19 Full story
2. CVS, Walgreens impose customer limit on rapid at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
3. 10 biggest pharmaceutical acquisitions in 2021 Full story
4. Still using paper fax to transmit patient data? Learn how switching to digital improves EHR workflows.
5. 3 ways to address pharmacist burnout Full story
6. Most monoclonal antibody treatments fail against omicron, other in short supply Full story
7. Cutting corners on medical device maintenance can backfire. Click here to learn what services are worth the upfront costs.
8. 16 cancer drugs approved in 2021 Full story
9. US may trim isolation period for asymptomatic healthcare workers, Fauci says Full story
10. States ranked by booster rates: Dec. 22 Full story
11. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
3. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.