1. US sues CVS, accused of illegally dispensing drugs through Omnicare Full story
2. Lawmakers expand definition of biologics in year-end spending bill Full story
3. FTC approves Roche's $4.3B takeover of Spark Therapeutics Full story
4. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper.
5. Drug lobby questions whether hospitals' 340B savings are benefiting patients Full story
6. Ipsen CEO to leave post to run gene therapy startup
7. Protecting your investment | Tips to improve performance of employed providers. Learn how
8. FDA approves previously rejected Sarepta treatment for Duchenne Full story
9. CMS cites Houston hospital over C-section death Full story
10. Rite Aid names EnvisionRxOptions president Full story
11. At least 122 hospital and health system C-suite executives were on the move in Q3 2019. Click here to catch up on 2019's executive moves.
12. FTC moves to block Illumina's takeover of PacBio