1. Moderna vaccine less effective against omicron, early data suggests Full story
2. 5 changes pharmacies should make in 2022, per 2 experts Full story
3. Healthcare groups push for drug supply chain improvements Full story
4. Don't let the telehealth push pinch workflows. Here's how to balance patient and staff needs.
5. Biogen's post-marketing Aduhelm trial: 4 things to know Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott
8. Universal coronavirus vaccines urgently needed, NIH leaders say Full story
9. Appeals court partially revives CMS vaccine mandate Full story
10. This state just passed New Hampshire for most COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people Full story
11. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
2. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.
3. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.