1. Amoxicillin shortage worsens to 44 products, resupply dates pushed to 2023 Full story
2. 2022's priciest healthcare acquisition: Amgen to buy Horizon for $27.8B Full story
3. Emory hospital nurses no longer employed after 'icks' TikTok video about patients Full story
4. ZYNRELEF (bupivacaine and meloxicam) extended-release solution is the only product in its class separately reimbursed by CMS in the hospital outpatient department. Learn more and see full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning.
5. Adults who took Paxlovid 50% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 Full story
6. 7 out of 10 price-hike drugs weren't necessary, ICER finds Full story
7. It's easy for costly adverse drug events to slip through the cracks in overwhelmed EDs. Get 3 steps to prevent it here.
8. Sun Pharma plant may be barred from shipping drugs to US Full story
9. Winter COVID-19 surge looms, experts say Full story
10. Drugs at your door: The growth of home-delivery medications Full story
11. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.
12. Missouri hospital opens specialty pharmacy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
2. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.