1. FDA authorizes Pfizer booster for 16- and 17-year-olds Full story
2. Brigham and Women's touts accuracy of digital pill system Full story
3. Some CDC vaccination figures may be off, health experts say Full story
4. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
5. AstraZeneca's Evusheld authorized to prevent COVID-19 in certain people Full story
6. 5 states administering most COVID shots Dec. 8 Full story
7. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
8. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
9. Allergan settles New York opioid case for $200M Full story
10. 11 hospitals, health systems pausing nonemergency surgeries this month Full story
11. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.
12. Answers to 4 common questions about COVID-19 boosters Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
2. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
3. The obesity reckoning is here — What happens next will determine the health of most Americans. Click here to read the 3-part report.