1. Mark Cuban Cost Plus partners with 2nd PBM; hints at insulin market entry Full story
2. FDA hands Pfizer priority review for its RSV vaccine candidate Full story
3. Kentucky hospital to pay $4.3M after employee stole 60K doses of narcotics Full story
4. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
5. Flu vaccine 'good match' to circulating strains: 8 notes Full story
6. 'Nocebos' more likely in vaccine-hesitant patients, study finds Full story
7. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
8. Mayo Clinic defends executive raises Full story
9. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
10. 'Career cushioning' replaces 'quiet quitting' in a more uncertain job market Full story
11. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
12. FDA authorizes tweaked boosters for young children Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
2. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.