1. CMS proposes rule to improve the prior authorization process Full story
2. The future hospital pharmacist Full story
3. Pfizer countersues Moderna in COVID-19 vaccine patent infringement case Full story
4. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
5. Modified vaccines less effective against new variants, 2 studies show Full story
6. Leapfrog's 115 top hospitals in 2022 Full story
7. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
8. 18 million could lose Medicaid coverage at end of PHE, new estimates show Full story
9. Pfizer eyes the next COVID-19 drug Full story
10. Drugmaker didn't expect weight-loss drugs to go viral as supply flounders Full story
11. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
12. Tamiflu generic shortage sees slight improvement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
2. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.
3. Compensation alone can't solve hospital workforce shortages — leaders need new ideas. Find inspiration in these 10 articles about coping with talent shortages.