1. Pfizer vaccine approval could come this week, FDA adviser says Full story
2. Moderna COVID-19 vaccine antibodies last for 3 months, interim data shows Full story
3. Federal funding for vaccine distribution 'needed six months ago,' public health experts say Full story
4. CMS compliance 2021: How to meet interoperability rule requirements by the deadline. Click here to view the presentation.
5. Dr. Slaoui to meet with Biden this week to talk vaccine distribution Full story
6. Biden picks Xavier Becerra as HHS secretary Full story
7. The butterfly effect and denials prevention — How Magnolia Regional Health Center reduced denials by 50 percent. Click here to view the on-demand presentation.
8. US buys 650,000 doses of Eli Lilly's antibody drug for $812.5M Full story
9. 78% of pharmacists plan to take COVID-19 vaccine, survey says Full story
10. AHA, AMA, ANA pledge COVID-19 vaccine transparency Full story
11. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: