1. Big Pharma, labor unions partner to fight bills to lower drug prices Full story
2. Pelosi drug pricing bill would cost $1 trillion annually for a decade, White House says Full story
3. 'We're training our kids for jobs that won't exist': Community Health Systems director of pharmacy on the industry's changing landscape Full story
4. The state of chronic wound care — 7 hospital leaders weigh in opportunities and challenges. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Trump administration to give free HIV prevention drugs to uninsured Full story
6. UPS names president of healthcare unit Full story
7. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
8. FDA issues new draft guidance to make insulin more accessible Full story
9. UnitedHealth says revenues will top $260B in 2020 Full story
10. Another rural New York hospital to close campus, affecting 201 jobs Full story
11. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
12. 6 recent drug company acquisitions Full story