1. Obama, Bush, Clinton say they would televise their COVID-19 vaccinations to boost public trust Full story
2. CVS Health to help administer Eli LIlly's COVID-19 antibody drug Full story
3. Moderna to test COVID-19 vaccine in adolescents Full story
4. Good digital transactions start with identity verification. Click here to find out how healthcare organizations can start to address that challenge.
5. Biden narrows picks to lead HHS, FDA Full story
6. US to disseminate paper reminders about COVID-19 vaccine second dose Full story
7. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
8. US aims to give 100 million COVID-19 vaccine doses by end of February Full story
9. WHO's decision to reject remdesivir based on flawed study, health experts say Full story
10. US needs price controls for COVID-19 drugs, employer advocacy group says Full story
11. The future of 340B in rural America — What hospital leaders and providers need to know to protect the health of their communities. Click here to read the report.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: