1. Walgreens, 2 other pharmacies sue drugmakers, allege $2.8B in overcharges for diabetes med Full story
2. Trump may reduce market exclusivity period for brand-name drugmakers in new trade deal Full story
3. 340B hospitals balk at giving pricing, payment info to CMS Full story
4. At Vizient, we work to limit the impact of drug shortages on patient care and pharmacy budgets. Download our forecast highlights.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Centene to sell Illinois health plan to CVS Full story
7. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
8. Massachusetts bill would allow pharmacists to dispense 'emergency insulin' Full story
9. 10 latest hospital closures Full story
10. FBI investigating New Jersey hospital tied to transplant scandal Full story
11. Protecting your investment | Tips to improve performance of employed providers. Learn how
12. Canada, US drugmakers not fans of Trump drug importation plan Full story