1. California pharmacist faces abuse, privacy invasion charges after camera found in employee bathroom
2. 42% of Americans struggle to pay for prescriptions, even with insurance, survey finds Full story
3. What CVS stores will look like after the Aetna deal
4. To learn how to develop a strategic, out-of-network plan and maximize profitability in 2019, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. 2 former Georgia hospital CEOs fight criminal charges in kickback case Full story
7. Winners, losers amid CMS' proposed prescription drug policy changes Full story
8. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combatting cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download the white paper.
9. Teva launches generic EpiPen for $300 Full story