1. Starboard Value takes stake in CVS Health Full story
2. Cincinnati Children's admits to giving patients improper doses of blood pressure drug Full story
3. UnitedHealth to open Medicare centers in Walgreens stores Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Trump flips on drug price negotiation plan Full story
7. The ASC market is booming. Tune into this live discussion to learn how your team can make the most of its growth opportunities.
8. Ohio adds breach of contract charges to lawsuit against OptumRx Full story
9. PhRMA to end funding of addiction treatment group next year Full story
10. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves
11. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
12. FDA approves AstraZeneca's leukemia, lymphoma treatment Full story