1. 10 countries with the most expensive medicines Full story
2. Hawaii pharmacy school faculty vote 'no confidence' in dean Full story
3. Dropped by CareSource, Walgreens joins Ohio's second-largest Medicaid provider Full story
4. Best practices for the safe handling of hazardous drugs — How to prepare for USP <800>
5. Sanofi may sell its consumer health unit for up to $30B
6. Drug importation plan will be released 'soon,' Trump tweets Full story
7. In just one year, 16M patient records were exposed or stolen in the US - Learn how to help protect your patient’s data.
8. Medicare takes years to put new generic drugs on its formulary, study finds Full story
9. Novartis pays $9.7B to acquire Medicines Co. Full story
10. M Health Fairview to cut 500 jobs, consider hospital closures amid $80M shortfall Full story
11. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
12. What the top 5 democratic candidates say they'd do to lower drug costs Full story