1. Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine is 95% effective Full story
2. White House preparing to activate "most favored nation" drug-pricing Full story
3. Data on emergency approval of COVID-19 drugs, vaccines to be made public Full story
4. How pharmacies and health systems can utilize remote pharmacy models to boost medication access. Click here to read more.
5. 5 commonly prescribed drugs that can lead to depression Full story
6. AMA adopts policy to combat COVID-19 vaccine misinformation Full story
7. Drugmakers that cut off contract pharmacies could greatly harm rural patients. Download this whitepaper to learn about changes to drugmakers’ participation in the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
8. 'Polypill' combined with aspirin could lower heart disease risk by 30%, study finds Full story
9. New York patients struggling to get prescription opioids since excise tax Full story
10. Only pharmacy school in Vermont to close Full story
11. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: