1. Mark Cuban's next goals: Enter brand-name drugs market, accept insurance Full story
2. Patients struggling to find diabetes drug popularized on TikTok, Baptist Health South Florida says Full story
3. Healthcare employment in 20 numbers Full story
4. Since 2014, biosimilars have accounted for $12.6B in savings in the U.S. How do you plan to save in 2023 when approved biosimilars for Humira enter the market?
5. 10 systems seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Proposed FDA oversight bill would work in tandem with Inflation Reduction Act Full story
7. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
8. Boston Children's hospital receives another bomb threat Full story
9. The right healthcare acquisition could make CVS a competitive player against Amazon, Walgreens Full story
10. Is Epic's dominance good for healthcare? Full story
11. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
12. Fentanyl vaccine could stop opioid use disorder relapses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.