1. Baptist Health South Florida welcomes clinical wellness pharmacists Full story
2. Pharmacy tech files suit against Sparrow Health over retirement plan fees Full story
3. 340B safety-net hospitals lost $2.96M from drugmaker restrictions, AHA finds Full story
4. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
5. Where are the 22 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
6. Where are the 14 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
7. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
8. Pediatric groups urge Biden to issue national emergency over respiratory viruses Full story
9. An omicron subvariant 'cheat sheet' Full story
10. Humira biosimilars earn spot on OptumRx's formulary Full story
11. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
12. 183 rural hospital closures since 2005 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.