1. Moderna says its COVID-19 vaccine is 94.5% effective Full story
2. HHS partners with 19 pharmacy networks for COVID-19 vaccine allocation Full story
3. COVID-19 vaccines likely to have mild but painful side effects, scientists say Full story
4. Receiving the wrong drug can be dangerous, but so can receiving the wrong dose. Click here to learn how to properly adjust dosages for patients with kidney conditions.
5. Biden team to meet with COVID-19 vaccine-makers this week Full story
6. 11 drugs PBMs are adding back to their formularies after dropping last year Full story
7. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
8. MS drug may help COVID-19 patients recover faster, study finds Full story
9. COVID-19 vaccine likely won't be widely available in rural areas early, CDC says Full story
10. AstraZeneca says its cancer drug didn't help COVID-19 patients in clinical trials Full story
11. Baylor Scott & White's supply chain transformation. A live conversation with the academic health system's supply chain director. Click here to attend.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: