1. How a health system alliance is advocating for hospital-owned specialty pharmacies Full story
2. Should kids near age 12 wait to get a larger COVID-19 vaccine dose? Full story
3. Merck's COVID-19 antiviral pill vs. Pfizer's: What's the same, what's different Full story
4. 8 out of 10 hospitals offer telehealth programs, but not all are thriving. Learn what's working and where telehealth fits in your long-term strategy.
5. 5 things to know about FDA chief nominee Dr. Robert Califf Full story
6. Moderna says its COVID-19 vaccine's benefits outweigh myocarditis risk: 4 details Full story
7. Struggling to improve your patient experience? Here’s how UPMC is using a data-first approach.
8. Johnson & Johnson to split into 2 companies Full story
9. Judge grants J&J temporary halt to baby powder lawsuits Full story
10. Bloomberg Philanthropies pledges $120M to combat overdose deaths Full story
11. Stepping past "business as usual" is your ticket to efficiency — learn how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health systems can't be consumer-friendly without complete data — learn more here.
2. Telehealth moves beyond video visits for quick scripts. Learn why patient engagement apps lead to better outcomes + lower costs.
3. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.