1. Eli Lilly lost billions after fake Twitter account promotes free insulin Full story
2. Pharma company CIO charged with insider trading Full story
3. CVS, Intermountain invest in $90M funding round for virtual care clinic Full story
4. ZYNRELEF (bupivacaine and meloxicam) extended-release solution is the only product in its class separately reimbursed by CMS in the hospital outpatient department. Learn more and see full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning.
5. 'Escape variants' now dominant in US Full story
6. Walgreens bets on healthcare runs as easy as errand runs Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. Moderna, Pfizer to study potential long-term effect from COVID-19 vaccines Full story
9. Health system cash reserves plummet Full story
10. HHS to maintain COVID-19 public health emergency past January Full story
11. Managing patient throughput shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
12. Walgreens opens 100th 'Health Corners' clinic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. Navigating healthcare's workforce crisis — The specific actions leaders from top health systems are taking to increase workforce engagement and retention.