1. Teva to resume making pediatric cancer drug after shortage caused 'a nightmare' Full story
2. Researchers warn of prolonged global heparin shortage
3. Mylan, Upjohn to get a new name post merger Full story
4. Pharmacies see an average of $12,000 annual savings after implementing barcode label verification – learn how this new technology increases patient safety. Get the guide.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Ascension leader shares 8 reactions to reports on system's work with Google Full story
7. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
8. WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access Full story
9. Abbott CEO Miles White to step down Full story
10. Amneal recalls ranitidine syrup Full story
11. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them. Learn how
12. Hospitals overspending by billions on supply chain expenses, study finds Full story