1. Massachusetts drugmaker will cut 60% of workforce after failed drug trial Full story
2. Viewpoint: Big Pharma didn't drive up the cost of naloxone, 'opportunity has' Full story
3. For insights into how one children's hospital improved communication, staff development, patient flow and more in the ED amid rising volumes, register for this webinar.
4. 14 pharma companies post Q3 profits over $1B
5. AMA considers backing in-person importation of drugs from Canada Full story
6. The IoT healthcare market is expected to grow to $158B by 2022. Click here to learn best practices for go-to-market strategies.
7. Walgreens managers lose thousands in bonuses: 3 things to know Full story
8. For insights into how a five-hospital health system built a unified patient record after a merger, read this white paper.
9. Takeda inches closer to $62B takeover of Shire