1. Private insurers, cash-paying patients pay much more than Medicare for hospital drugs Full story
2. Biogen probes death possibly linked to Aduhelm Full story
3. More than 360,000 US children under 12 have taken COVID-19 shot Full story
4. Stepping past "business as usual" is your ticket to efficiency — learn how.
5. Tenet strikes $1.2B surgery center deal Full story
6. Health officials say too few boosters behind rising COVID hospitalizations in parts of California Full story
7. Struggling to improve your patient experience? Here’s how UPMC is using a data-first approach.
8. Judges issue conflicting rulings on 340B drug discount policy Full story
9. Why so few patients have gotten Biogen's new Alzheimer's treatment Full story
10. DEA takes hard stance on pharmacies administering buprenorphine Full story
11. Patients are exhausted, not empowered by your revenue cycle. Here's how to make the shift.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: