1. HealthPartners to close all retail pharmacies, lay off 300
2. HHS sues Gilead over HIV drug Full story
3. Geisinger didn't report point-of-sale fees, OIG audit finds Full story
4. USP <800>: What healthcare organizations should know. Learn more.
5. Thrilled to announce the addition of four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Aetna boosts CVS Q3 profit by 10% Full story
7. Costco, Instacart team up on prescription delivery Full story
8. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9. Most ranitidine drugs don't form carcinogen, FDA says
10. CommonSpirit divests KentuckyOne Health Full story
11. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.
12. Advocacy groups urge CDC to disclose financial ties to drugmakers Full story