1. UnitedHealthcare to pay patients to choose cheaper drugs Full story
2. CMS' final outpatient payment rule for 2019: 7 things to knowFull story
3.'Perverse' tactics in insulin market drive up prices, Congressional report findsFull story
4. What is causing a shift in drug spending in hospitals? Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Terry Bradshaw, Bobbi Brown and Dr. Kevin Pho, as well as 140+ terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 2-4, 2019 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. FDA approves opioid 10 times stronger than fentanyl Full story
7. Novo Nordisk expands layoff count to 1.3K Full story
8. The future of care delivery: Join Becker's for a 3-day Virtual Health IT Summit and get expert insights into emerging trends, topics and technologies empowering better care.
9. Healthcare pours $46.7M into midterm election, physician groups outspend pharma: 5 notes Full story