1. FDA: Prescribing abortion pills to non-pregnant people could be dangerous Full story
2. Walgreens' VillageMD eyes Summit Health in possible $5B-$10B merger Full story
3. 1st RSV vaccine ready to submit for FDA approval, Pfizer says Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. CMS penalizes 2,273 hospitals for high readmissions: 6 things to know Full story
6. FDA weighs in on recent omicron booster studies Full story
7. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
8. Walgreens VP of pharmacy of the future: Pharmacists can do more Full story
9. COVID-19 treatments for immunocompromised people are on the decline Full story
10. Pennsylvania governor signs law to audit PBMs Full story
11. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
12. FDA changes 2007 guidance on hospital use of human cells, tissues Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
2. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
3. Your hospital could be at risk of a Stark Law or kickback violation. Get the tool that ensures physician payments are up to code, without the administrative burden.