1. Walgreens' exit from health clinic business serves as a warning to rivals Full story
2. 6 top drugmakers beat Wall Street expectations in Q3 despite headwinds Full story
3. Michigan Senate votes against limiting CAR-T to certain hospitals Full story
4. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here! For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Oregon's first standalone CVS Pharmacy opens Full story
7. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
8. FDA panel votes to pull premature birth drug from market Full story
9. CHS slashes net loss by $308M, plans to sell more hospitals Full story
10. House unanimously passes 2 bills requiring PBMs to release more data Full story
11. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis.
12. Opioid epidemic cost $696B last year, White House says Full story