1. Walgreens to reduce number of in-store clinics Full story
2. Walgreens lays off employees at US headquarters
3. Mylan recalls anxiety drug Full story
4. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. Amgen to discontinue higher-priced version of cholesterol drug in 2020 Full story
8. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis.
9. SSM Health hospital first in St. Louis region to receive Civica Rx drugs Full story
10. Steward to close Phoenix hospital in November Full story
11. These four strategies are often overlooked by healthcare executives. Click here to learn what they are.
12. Pelosi's drug pricing bill may be unconstitutional, report suggests Full story