1. US low on amoxicillin Full story
2. CDC eyes oral polio vaccine not used in 20 years to halt New York outbreak Full story
3. Diabetes drug in low supply amid TikTok weight loss trend Full story
4. Traditional approaches to hospital operations can't meet today's capacity management challenges. Here's what UCSD Moores Cancer Center did to cut no-show rates by 50%.
5. Man charged in shooting that killed 2 Dallas hospital workers Full story
6. Once federal funds run out, Pfizer's vaccine may cost $110 per dose Full story
7. It shouldn't take an entire department to manage Medicare claims. Watch now for 3 easy steps for more productive Medicare billing.
8. Helium shortage raises concerns around MRIs Full story
9. RSV surge creates risk of 'tripledemic' Full story
10. How COVID-19 therapeutics stack up against BQ.1 Full story
11. At Trinity Health, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this 88-hospital health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
12. Merck referred to HHS inspector general for denying 340B discounts Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
2. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.
3. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.