1. Walgreens, CVS will offer free COVID-19 vaccines at long-term care facilities Full story
2. Renown Health names new VP of pharmacy Full story
3. CVS to hire 15,000 employees for flu season Full story
4. Join this virtual discussion to learn about how different care settings are improving medication adherence and how leaders are meeting challenges with new staffing approaches.
5. FDA grants first-ever Ebola drug approval to Regeneron Full story
6. Rite Aid reimagines role of pharmacists with new branding 'Rx Evolution' Full story
7. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
8. NSAIDs must display warning about pregnancy complications, FDA says Full story
9. Pfizer, BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine trial becomes first in US to enroll children Full story
10. Operation Warp Speed's latest move: $31M to Cytiva to manufacture COVID-19 vaccine components Full story
11. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
12. The 4 counties that haven't reported a single COVID-19 case Full story
13. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
14. Hospitals return $2.3B in federal COVID-19 aid Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: