1. Walgreens 4th-quarter sales at retail pharmacies up 3.6% Full story
2. Eli Lilly antibody drug trial halted due to clinical status of several participants, NIH says Full story
3. $200 Medicare drug cards won't arrive before Election Day Full story
4. Join this virtual discussion to learn about how different care settings are improving medication adherence and how leaders are meeting challenges with new staffing approaches.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Halting of Eli Lilly coronavirus drug trial more concerning than other 2 trial delays, experts say Full story
7. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
8. Ohio judges postpone 2 major trials blaming pharmacies, distributors for opioid epidemic Full story
9. Rite Aid will give workers paid time off to vote Election Day Full story
10. Humana adds Kroger, Costco, Publix, HEB to pharmacy network Full story
11. Supercharged payment velocity — Insights on Yale New Haven Health's revenue cycle evolution. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: