1. How Hurricane Ian's wrath is affecting medication access Full story
2. Payers are steering their members to Mark Cuban's pharmacy Full story
3. Adderall generic shortage worsens to 28 products on back order Full story
4. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
5. Recent wins for Alzheimer's drugs are modest, experts say Full story
6. Longer Paxlovid course doesn't reduce risk of rebound, study finds Full story
7. Health disparities are ruining the patient experience. Give patients the care they deserve and bridge health equity gaps using this tool.
8. Another COVID-19 treatment seems to be waning in efficacy, study finds Full story
9. Amgen opens new research, development site Full story
10. Signs of winter COVID-19 surge grow Full story
11. Are you sure you have the tools needed to engage patient payments? Collect more money, faster with this easy-to-use strategy.
12. 4 recent lawsuits involving pharmacists, pharmacies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. More than 40% of nurses say staff shortages are negatively influencing the patient experience at their hospital. Here's how your organization can protect the patient experience amid staffing strains.
2. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
3. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.